Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, September 16, 2007

PICK A TITLE, ANY TITLE

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING
My 37 year old son and three of our grandchildren are at church camp.


GOAL WEIGHT
I need to get to work on my diet and get back on my bike. I ride a stationary bike and my husband says he’s glad at least that I’m not peddling my ass all over town.


WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME WHAT TO BELIEVE?


WHAT IS WRONG WITH MOMMYBLOGGERS?
Someone was complaining about mommy bloggers. How could that be? And what would be next? Daddy bloggers? Granny bloggers? Chicken farmer bloggers? There would be no end.


WINE AND THE SOPRANOS
3:00 pm


MY HUSBAND NEVER COMPLAINS
He does, however, make some alarming comments about my mental abilities.


WE ALWAYS KISS GOODNIGHT


STUFF HAPPENS IN BLOG WORLD


IF ONLY I COULD FORGET
The corporate world never leaves my memory. During the day, I am fine, but at night it haunts my dreams.


CONFESSION IS GOOD FOR THE…..MOLE?
It is certainly no good for the soul – unless you want your soul in bad shape when word gets out that you told.


I gave up on these blog entries, but you are welcome to pick a title and see what you are inspired to do with it.

1 comment:

  1. I use a stationary bike too. I watch pre-recorded TV shows to keep me on the thing long enough to actually burn some calories.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com