Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

EXCEPTIONAL

He came into our lives over 14 years ago. My daughter dragged him home with her from college and he was a handsome, charming, outspoken feller. He never hid his feelings of utter dismay over our crazy family.

He has never hidden his love for my daughter Chelle and he celebrates her at every opportunity. He is an exceptional provider for his family. What more could any mother want for her child?

We knew he was a helper but never realized his OCD until the vows were said. Everything around Kit is immaculate. He would come for a brief visit and was willing – even insistent – about helping around my home doing yard work and clean up where he could. He is the one that does the most giving but never leaves here without saying “Thanks for everything”.

He is a loving son-in-law, a wonderful partner for my daughter, a terrific father to Michael and Hope.

Last night I realized we had not gotten a card in the mail for Kit. He will receive a belated card, but today is the day for wishes and we wish him the best because he is THE BEST!

Happy 36th Birthday! We love you Kit.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:23 AM

    Happy birthday Kit! Hope this is the best birhday ever. -e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:58 PM

    36? He's young. ;)

    Happy B-day! Good to see someone has manners. I love to hear thank yous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he has a great birthday! He sounds like the lovely young woman who my son chose to be his wife. That she is a wonderful mother to my grandsons is no surprise.

    By the way, I'm publishing your groaner on Friday, October 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:56 AM

    I just added you to my list of favorites.

    A Happy Birthday to Kit. You are very lucky to have this wonderful young man as a family member.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com