Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Saturday, August 04, 2007

BLOG TEMPTATION

Climbing out of sorrow is a difficult thing to do. It is made easier by comforting comments that are like fizzy lifting drink. Thank you!

I want to write on my blog but finding words worth sharing doesn't seem to happen. I posted a couple of things and then deleted them. I enter blog world and read all the amazing things others have written. I laugh and cry and feel a little more like a person again.

It is as if my blogger friends are turning the jump rope and inviting me to jump in. Here I come......baby steps.

2 comments:

  1. Annie, it will take a very long time, if ever, to get over that loss, but we are turning the rope. Maybe you can jump in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy on yourself. Things like this take a while (I know). Just do what you can when you feel like you can.

    Sprinkleshouse.....we'll leave the light on for ya.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com