Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, February 02, 2007

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

The woman is all grown up. Her accomplishments these 30 years would fill a book. She has traveled outside the United States on several occasions. She has driven across the United States more than once, in her vintage Neon. She lives in LA and works in the film industry. She is loyal to her father. She is devoted to her brother. She has friends galore (especially Joe) and would sacrifice anything for them. I have to repeat to myself that “the woman is all grown up” because to me she is still a little girl. Her mother called me this day 30 years ago and asked me, “Do you think I should call the doctor, my water just broke?” Pat would be proud and amazed by her tiny princess daughter today. I am certainly proud of my goddaughter. Happy 30th Birthday Jessi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com