Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

SPOILED ROTTEN SNIVELING POOP

My poor sister has a terrible flu, or cold or something. Meanwhile, I have been picking on her and my brother, as I have done all our lives. My brother just doesn't pay attention to me and my sister apologizes. Finally yesterday she ask me if she ever did anything right?

Oh my goodness, gracious, sakes alive -- what a horrible person I am to evoke such a question from my loving, sister.

Have my siblings done anything right? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and that includes my siblings-in-law.

They are part of a loving army that has stood up for me through all the hills and valleys of turmoil in my life. They stood beside me through all kinds of crazy choices in my life. They have lifted me up and they have lifted up my children as crises have come and gone over the years.

Then, they forgive me for returning to being a spoiled rotten, sniveling poop at a moment's notice. Ron swears they all went together and paid him to take me off their hands. He, too, believes I am a bit demanding. I think I will change today.

1 comment:

  1. Tooo funny! But change is good, I think (I've never tried it).

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com