Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

DEVIANT BEHAVIOR?

Well, well, I was surprised. Flipping channels the other evening, I stopped briefly at a show I think is called Close To Home. Two women were having a discussion. I think they are both playing roles of ADAs. One was wanting to start smoking again and was holding a cigarette. The other was trying to disuade her friend and she said, "I'm so glad that I never engaged in those kinds of deviant behavior."

I do not smoke but I used to. I know and love many people who still smoke, though I wish they would quit. Meanwhile, I would never call their smoking or my past smoking as deviant behavior!

deviant - a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior Synonyms: pervert, deviate, degenerate Adj.

1 comment:

  1. My David smokes, he is supposed to stop because of the cancer but he dosent....

    its not Deviant

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com