Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
-- Macbeth, Act 5, Scene 5
Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year
Monday, September 28, 2026
QUESTION OF THE WEEK...09=28-2026
What are the songs that make you sing along whenever you hear them?
Almost anything from the 70's. Right now I have I Want To Make It With You by Bread running through my head.
ReplyDeleteLicense to Kill by Gladys Knight
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaaXjHCNthI&list=RDgaaXjHCNthI&start_radio=1
Have a fabulous day and week. ♥
Dancing Queen by ABBA never fails!
ReplyDeleteThere are so many but an old time favorite is Chantilly Lace. A song by the Big Bopper in 1958
ReplyDeleteSweet Caroline
ReplyDeleteMe? Sing? HAHAHAHAHAHA🤣🤣nobody needs to hear that! but a lot of Abba and songs from the 70s and 80s, although so quietly no one can hear.
ReplyDeleteIf no one else's ears will be assaulted, I'll sing along with the songs on KLOVE radio.
ReplyDeleteCORNELL CRAWFORD...love K.T. Oslin...He's gonna pick me up in his pickup truck...
ReplyDeleteLiving in the Moment by Jason Mraz. :-)
ReplyDeleteAlllll of them! I love to sing and boogie boogie dance as I clean.
ReplyDelete