Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, October 20, 2024

SUNDAY TALKING -- 10-20-2024

 Did you ever stay home expecting several events to occur.  Today was supposed to be a busy Sunday for me.  Several persons were supposed to pick up eggs.  They did not show up.  Two friends were supposed to visit me to watch the KC Chiefs play the SF 49ers.  The did not show up. At least I got to enjoy the Chiefs winning.  An elderly friend wanted me to visit her but I passed because of the other commitments that fell through.  Then a good thing happened when one of my grandsons surprised me for a quick visit. Wish he could have stayed longer but it was wonderful to see him.

It was such a quiet day that I watched a very scary movie this evening. Meanwhile I ate everything in site.

1 comment:

  1. I have stayed home for things that just never happened and because I get jittery when I am expecting people I stay jittery all day until it is eventually too late to be expecting anyone.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com