Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, September 22, 2024

SUNDAY TALKING...09-22-24

 

Put up my yard flags for "Welcome Fall" while actually the temp has still been in the 90s. We don't expect anything different in Oklahoma.

My last couple of weeks have been horrible for my dental problems.  Finally the first implant is in and things are better except mass eating has occurred.  Even though there are still plenty of soft foods, all foods seem to be acceptable.  My weight loss has come to an end.

Today I concentrated on cleaning up the chicken pen.  The process led me to several places outside the pen where the girls were hiding their eggs.  I have found four clutches containing 21 large brown eggs.  I thought the hens had stopped laying because it was getting dark earlier.  Seems like they have still be laying but still playing hide-and-seek with me.  The majority of the found eggs meet the freshness test with only a few floaters to dispose of.

Most of my time was spent searching for my glasses. Remembering I had placed them on top of my head the search began.  Of course they had fallen over in my search which caused me to look everywhere I had been.  My important glasses were forever lost due to my carelessness.  Giving up I was drawn to my recliner and preparing to watch TV.  Yep my glasses were found.  They were hanging in the neck of my shirt the entire time.

2 comments:

  1. Is this the end of the dental issues? Sounds like you're doing better. They did a bone thing for my mouth and sadly it failed.Twice. Glad your implant was a success. Happy Eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get those choppers workin', girl!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com