Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, July 14, 2024

SUNDAY TALKING...07-14-2024

 This has happened before in the USA.  Attacks on Presidents and/or Presidential candidates.  I have lived long enough to remember the Kennedy Assassination and the attempt on President Reagan and two attempts on President Ford . We were very sad, angry and caught up in those moments.  But it is not just happening here.  It has gone or around the world where country leaders and dignitaries are suddenly attacked.  We are shocked by the persons who suffer from mental conditions and poor decisions or are influenced by others to step out and attempt murder. We are saddened by deaths and injuries of innocent bystanders ... we move on...

3 comments:

  1. Every time I try to speak of it, I have to stop because there just aren't words enough and too many have already been spoken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it on TV news and thought it was a stunt set up by his party until I heard someone had been killed and others injured. It's a shameful thing and I am appalled at how they are trying to blame Biden. I despair for your country.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com