Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, December 31, 2023

SUNDAY TALKING...12-31-2023

 My male friend who has been courting me since last July has finally won me over. We are in touch every day and we go every where together.  I never dreamed such a time would ever occur.  He is an outdoors-man and I passed on going on a trail ride with him.  Here he is on his mule Bonny.


Here I am in the turquoise earrings he gave me.  He also gave me a huge bag of pecans and a collapsible clothes dryer to set up outside.

 

My daughter and son-in-law gave me this wonderful swing.  It is in a perfect place to enjoy the great outdoors that surround our property. Frankie kept trying but never got on the swing.


 My son gave me a great drawing kit of sketch book, clip board and colored pencils.  In this photo he looks like a giant and I a little person but it's just the angle of the shot.


2023 was a wonderful year.  We are all rejoicing and looking forward to an even better 2024.  I hope all my blog friends will have wonderful things to report in the coming year.  Love to all!!!



13 comments:

  1. I hope 2024 is even a better year for you. You made me smile.

    Have a fabulous day and Happy New Year. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your year - and all the years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful post, you look so happy and that's wonderful. Happy New Year from all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly had a wonderful Christmas, lots of nice gifts, and a man with his own mule! You can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have much to be happy about! I hope we all have a happy new year. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a positive message. Happiest of New Years in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you are enjoying the time with him, and pray you have a blessed 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This a is a very happy post. I might have declined the trail ride too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the slow and steady progress with your new male friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post! Here's to lots more fun your way in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know I am quite the romantic and sooo happy for you! Glad you had a lovely Christmas! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year, Annie! I'm super happy for you too. And yes, your son does look like a giant.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com