Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, November 26, 2023

SUNDAY TALKING...

 Our 2023 Thanksgiving is over at last.  I was able to enjoy three celebrations.  The first one was on the Saturday before with my siblings.


On the Sunday before our family celebrated with children, grandchildren and Granny Annie. My youngest granddaughter was the only one missed.  She had to work that day at the Vet clinic caring for all the boarded dogs and cats.

 

My third celebration was on the actual Thanksgiving day.  My new friend and I went to the home of his good friends and shared venison.  I have never liked it before but it was definitely cooked delicious by the experts.


Yesterday my daughter brought me over some leftovers.  Almost at midnight I became very sick at my stomach and decided the food had been held over to long.  Now I am curled up in a corner of my home trying to avoid the cold weather and explaining the Thanksgiving Blues to my doggy Frankie.

Hope all of you who celebrate the Pilgrims arrival had a wonderful time. GOD BLESS AMERICA!



6 comments:

  1. Speedy recovery -- the holiday feasts are just beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you over-celebrated! Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Turkey left overs.
    Coffee is on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer ending. Lotsa water, Pepto Bismol? Hope it's not stomach or intestinal flu, the only thing we don't have a vaccine for. I had two rounds of it this month, one I can track, the second I'm not sure where it came from. Lasts longer than bad food flu. Feel better soon! Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nooo...sorry the turkey might have been tainted. Can't leave it for too long... especially the dressing.
    Feel Better Soon!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leftovers can be fabulous, or dangerous. I do hope you recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com