Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, October 08, 2023

SUNDAY TALKING ...

 SAD COINCIDENCE...

Last week TCM showed the movie EXODUS. I recorded it and didn't watch it until Friday.  When I woke up Saturday I learned of the attack on Israel.  How strange that I had just watched EXODUS about the 1947 United Nations voting to allow the State of Israel.  It ended with the funeral of an Arab and a young Jewish girl, representing the peace to come.  But now we know, 75 years later,  it didn't really happen. Today I watched the movie again with a beating heart.

4 comments:

  1. I saw the bombings on TV news last night and cried. Yet another senseless war and for what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart aches for all the pain in this old world.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com