Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, September 24, 2023

SUNDAY TALKING...

I have experienced three heart attacks.  Today awakened with a very sore left arm and chest pain.  These are symptoms they talk about on TV all the time that tell us we should try to get to hospital or call 911 for transport to the emergency room.  This just does not feel like the other three. Sitting at my computer contemplating this dilemma a rather large belch occurred and all is well.  That took care of the chest pain but what about the left arm pain...suddenly remembering my flu shot this week in my left arm.  Did you all  know that I am a hypochondriac? The used to be a television show called MARCUS WELBY MD and after watching it the same symptoms from that show would hit me the next morning.

7 comments:

  1. I am very glad to read that all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might or might not work but I am trying to comment anyway.
    Glad that things are OK. Nothing like a big burp to clear the air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I cannot blame you after 3 heart attacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad it was just a bit of air causing most of the trouble. In your case, caution is wise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My, you're certainly sensitive to medical shows. Be careful, chew your food slowly and swallow with some water to prevent the Bad Belchies! Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sore left arms and chest pains are typical MALE symptoms and while some women may experience those, they often have pain if different areas, neck pain or jaw pain. Speak to your doctor and learn ALL the symptoms to watch out for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know it's a serious subject, but you made me giggle. I'm glad you're OK.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com