Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, August 20, 2023

SUNDAY TALKING...

 Some of you might remember this...

People, let me tell you bout my best friend.....Blue Ball!  "Don't touch this!"  Frankie-Doodle loves her blue ball and will show it to you but will not share it with you.  If you even reach for it, she is gone.  They even sleep together.

Don't touch this...

 Sadly Blue Ball disappeared and has been gone several months.  I found this companion of Frankie Doodle this past weekend.  My girl was glad to have her best friend once again. 

First we played "chase the ball in the house" and that delighted Frankie.  Next we went out to the small fenced area and I tried to throw the ball far but it wasn't working well.  I decided we need to take Blue Ball out on a bigger piece of the property and there would be more room for chasing.  Sadly the problem of having room was not the deal.  The problem was inability to throw a ball.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing how things can completely disappear in a house -- right in the room where you KNOW you saw it last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess her blue ball makes her feel safe. We all like to feel safe.
    Coffee is on, and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder when (and where) you will find the original Blue Ball. I feel certain it will turn up. Eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a tragedy when the favored toy disappears. I'm glad it turned up again, and you can get a ball thrower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you need to buy a couple of them just in case the replacement disappears! My daughter's dog hides her stuff in our garden when she visits. Not hard to do as it's not that tidy! Usually she remembers where it is but occasionally she forgets. Maybe blue ball 1 will appear again.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com