Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, August 06, 2023

SUNDAY TALKING...

Our weather has been exceedingly hot for several days --triple digits.  Finally yesterday rain storms brought down the temperatures.  My house actually became cold.

Suddenly, despite the rain, my daughter and son-in-law swooped in and out and fixed up my two back bedrooms.  They brought new beds and mattresses.  Next my sil put two new batteries in my golf cart.  Plus he brought me a new large coffee travel mug.  

Before they left I fixed them lunch.  When it was time to go they picked up my large bag that was destined for Goodwill.

Then I blinked...and the day had ended.  

That precious couple is anything but marvelous!

11 comments:

  1. So glad you have them.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter and son in law are gems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The couple is both precious and marvelous! All the Best to you and them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful that they did those things plus lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that they are there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marvelous, and precious. I'm so glad you have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful to have the help!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are Wonderful!! You raised a sweet child!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com