Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

HAPPY FUNNY TUESDAY - 04-25-2023

 

My wife told me to stop impersonating a flamingo. I had to put my foot down.

I went to buy some camo pants but couldn’t find any.

I failed math so many times at school, I can’t even count.

I used to have a handle on life, but then it broke.

I was wondering why the frisbee kept getting bigger and bigger, but then it hit me.








Join in every Tuesday.  This is hosted by Sandee of Comedy Plus. 

6 comments:

  1. Lolol...the chicken one...truth!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my early morning (Wednesday) smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all good, I like that last one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed at the shells!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel sorry for the tooth fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giggles-- Oh heck, hearty out-loud laughs!!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com