Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

HAPPY FUNNY TUESDAY - 02-28-2023

 

 

Join in every Tuesday.  This is hosted by Sandee of Comedy Plus.


Amazing! You hang something in your closet, for a while, and it shrinks 2 sizes! 

 

    Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like...'You know sometimes I forget to eat!' .....Now, I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name, and my keys, but I have never forgotten to eat..












9 comments:

  1. Very funny... Especially the kangaroo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, but the gal and the kangaroo is my favorite. I laughed out loud.

    The lipstick one is my second favorite. Very clever.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laugh - I am that kangaroo trying to read things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The squinting kangaroo is most assuredly me. Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your day is going good. Thanks for the giggles.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that last one, I've wondered the same thing.
    I do sometimes forget to eat. I have breakfast sort of late, then get busy doing things and forget about lunch, so then I have dinner a bit earlier, I'm not a skinny mini but I have lost 6 kilos (about 13 pounds)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tis good to have a laugh! Thanks, Annie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun post! Love the Alien one...lol
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com