Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Thursday, February 23, 2023

DID YOU KNOW...

  Did you know it would cost $18.3 million to make a replica Darth Vader suit?


 
Sure, an exact Darth Vader replica would make an awesome Halloween costume but it’s probably a little over budget. According to Time, it would cost the average person $18.3 million to make a real-life replica of the infamous black suit that features a voice modifier, breathing apparatus, prosthetic limbs, and an augmented reality filter.

8 comments:

  1. Was never into the movie at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to send this to my son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a tad over my budget this year. Maybe next year ... lol... or maybe we get a house instead. Yeppers. That sounds good to me. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And of course the question is……why? Why would you want to do it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd have to go with one just a little less authentic, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's okay, I don't want one anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'll pass...lol
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com