Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, January 08, 2023

SUNDAY TALKING...

 


Life is changing a lot for me.  Every day looking in my mirror I wonder how my mother got in there. There is a new little pain here and there and more wrinkles.   It is Sunday, January 8, 2023.  Lots of tasks are calling me but life started on the wrong side this morning.  My pills were in the right place but the order was not correct.  The night pills went down first then, realizing my mistake, I took the morning pills too.  Now filled with too many pills I shall await the consequences of my actions.    Should I try to do laundry and clean house or just sit and await my fate from the pill overdose.  At least they are all prescribed medications. See you later...I hope.


 

12 comments:

  1. Keep keeping on. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it will be ok. Once I double dosed on my blood pressure meds but it was ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope its nothing...take care Granny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the dose mix up has no real consequences

    ReplyDelete
  5. I often see my mother in the mirror -- wonder how they manage that! Also done the morning/night switcheroo more than once (slow learner) and survived so I hope the same for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to believe you are going to be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am fine now. Thank you for your concern. I slept most of the day. It worries me that I take so many pills and lost this control. I guess I'm getting close to the time I need somebody to help me with my daily meds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care of yourself. Several times I messed up my Pill Minder and put the morning pills in the evening part and versa visa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My pills Is only in the evening.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can call the poison control center, tell them what you took and how much, and they'll tell you whether to watch for symptoms of if it's not going to be a big deal. This does happen, more often than most of us realize.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uh, if that happens again, I wouldn't take blood pressure meds at the same time if they were to be spaced between morning and night. The poison control center call is a good idea. Be sure and get pill boxes: mark them on all sides for AM, after lunch, before dinner, bedtime to keep straight. Good luck. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've got a pile in the morning, and another in the evening. I keep them in separate daily pill containers. If I were to take the evening pills in the morning, I would take the morning pills in the evening. Most of them are for BP in my case.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com