Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

WORDS FOR WEDNESDAY, ETC....10-19-2022

 River of Drifting Through Life is providing some great prompts this month.  I don't have time to write a story or poem buy here are the words and maybe you can.  If you give it a try, put it on your blog and tell us.

This week's words/prompts are: 

1. donkey 2. battleground 3. spatula 4. outside 5. bridge 6. stars 7. rescue 8. scorching

and this image:

Maybe I will come back later and try.  Today I am hosting my first book review at our Senior Center.

8 comments:

  1. Sure you will do a good book review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I did not. I was over prepared and got lost in the information. At least I know how to do the next one better.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your hosting (and I hope you can come back to play with River's prompts).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really should. Her prompts are so very good.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your book review hositng!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not pleased with my review but am determined to do better next month.

      Delete
  4. I'm lost in spam jail I see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry. Your prompts this month are great and I have saved them believing I would write a story. Best intentions....

      Delete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com