Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, September 11, 2022

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

 WHERE HAVE I BEEN?  

I have joined two book clubs.  It has taken me a while to get in the swing of things.  Now I hope to catch up on some blog writing and reading.  Meanwhile, here are a few of the books reviewed:

THE HATE YOU GIVE by Angie Thomas

THE SILENT PATIENT by Alex Michaelides

THE FOUR WINDS by Kristin Hannah

UNDER THE TULIP TREE by Michelle Shocklee

Upcoming books:

THE DIAMOND EYE by Kate Quinn

THE BRIDGE by Karen Kingsbury (for Christmas read)

 (Plus two more and I forgot.  Will post when I remember.)

 


 

16 comments:

  1. You are determined. TWO clubs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they meet on the same day one at 10 o'clock in the morning and the other at 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

      Delete
  2. So there you are. Was getting ready to pay the ransom:) Impressed with "two" clubs. That is a lot of forced reading. Hope you have been enjoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back - and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of fun and I think I'm getting the hang of it.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Two book clubs! That's amazing! I'm glad you're having fun and exchanging ideas with new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TWO clubs! I wouldn't even do one, I'm not a club person. I just read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just meet once a month which makes it easier.

      Delete
  6. That's great! Although I'd prefer to have them on different days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would also but one is a zoom and the other is in person at the library both on the first Wednesday of the month.

      Delete
  7. That's a lot of reading. I managed one book whist I was away and will probably not read another for several months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy the selections on audio books if I can get them that way.

      Delete
  8. Good to hear you were MIA because of reading, cause that is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like great fun to be part of two book clubs.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com