Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Thursday, July 14, 2022

DID YOU KNOW

 DID YOU KNOW...

Napoleon Was Once Attacked By a Horde of Bunnies


Once upon a time, the famous conqueror Napoleon Bonaparte was attacked by…bunnies. The emperor had requested that a rabbit hunt be arranged for himself and his men. His chief of staff set it up and had men round up reportedly 3,000 rabbits for the occasion. When the rabbits were released from their cages, the hunt was ready to go. At least that was the plan! But the bunnies charged toward Bonaparte and his men in a viscous and unstoppable onslaught. And we were taught that Waterloo was the conqueror's greatest defeat…

12 comments:

  1. I didn't know this. You made me laugh out loud.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! That should teach anyone to mess with a bunch of bunnies:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard this before, but what a great piece of trivia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did this not get taught in my history class? It's too good a story to pass up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny. No, I didn't know that. I learn so much from you. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems those bunnies weren't happy at being rounded up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I didn't know that. Serves him right. I hope they ate an appendage of his.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, how wild.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Silly bunny! I bet that made him hop!!!!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com