Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, June 07, 2022

HAPPY FUNNY TUESDAY - 06-07-2022

 

                    HAPPY FUNNY TUESDAY

We are doing battle with a coyote once again. My son called last night with an answer to how we can locate the coyote. His suggestion -- follow the UPS truck around our area and see where the ACME products are being delivered:)

The next funny person is my sister. I mentioned to her that Ron was now buying silver. Her immediate response was, "Does the Lone Ranger know?"

Grandson Dillon sent this to me. I laughed so hard! "I saw a joke on Twitter that made me think of you.A social networking site for chickens: Facebawk"

My kid sold the test answers to your honors student. 



 





Join Happy Tuesday and link your funnies to Sandee at Comedy Plus



11 comments:

  1. Love all the funnies. It's good to laugh. Good for the soul.

    The lifesaver one made me spew my coffee.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Sandee, the lifesaver one got me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really have a humorous family. Loved Acme and silver.
    All were delightful today and I have to go with the lifesaver one as being a real giggler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the smart mouths in your family. And yes, if I was that teacher I would have had to leave the room too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were good and we'll be on the lookout for the Acme boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They were so funny although being a foreigner I don't know what the ACME products are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like I won’t be nipping down to the paint shop then.
    Another one here who has no idea what the connection between ACME products and coyotes is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coyote orders products from the ACME company to try to catch the Roadrunner

      Delete
  8. Heeheehee! Those are fabulous, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the lifesavers one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are good saving the lifesavers one

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com