Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

HAPPY FUNNY TUESDAY - 04-19-2022

 

"People are always asking me how much I'm worth. Well, all I can say is, I've got enough money to last me the rest of my life. As long as I die in the next 20 minutes." - George Burns

"We were soooooo poor, we went to Kentucky Fried Chicken to lick the other kid's fingers."

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened. 







 

 

Join Happy Tuesday and link your funnies to Sandee at Comedy Plus.

13 comments:

  1. Love all the funnies and the dog and cat one with the old man cracked me up. It's hard to get up sometimes.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the truth of the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last is sooooo true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved them all and have always been a fan of George Burns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were terrific, yes to more tackle boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heeheehee! Yep, we had that meeting with the financial advisor today, and as long as we don't last long, we've got plenty...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the sorriest looking tacos I have ever seen.
    I agree about the tackle boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah yes, several of those point out how technology has truly change how we see and use the world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha good ones for sure. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A few good homegrown words of wisdom there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely agree with that last meme!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com