Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, June 18, 2021

FELINE FRIDAY AND FRIENDLY FILL INS

 

Five years ago Luke went missing for two weeks.  He finally returned and here is Slim welcoming back her best friend.

 

 

FRIENDLY FILL INS
1. If I could trade places with someone for a day, I would trade with _______.
2. I would like to own a _______________ some day.
3. I can’t stand _________ this time of the year.
4. _________ is my favorite thing about this time of the year.

 

 Talk about the North Pole...

If I could trade places with someone for a day, I would trade with Santa Claus.

I would like to own a sleigh with reindeer some day.

I can't stand any heat this time of the year.

Ice-Cold is my favorite thing about this time of the year.

12 comments:

  1. Those were good answers and that's such a sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a lovely shot.

    Love your fill-ins. Santa Claus would be fun.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot. My niece is a cat lady. Sadly she lost one of her older cats just the other day. He was 25 yrs and she cared for him since she was a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous photo.
    I am sooooo glad that at the moment I have no heat to contend with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shot of the two buddies. So with you on the heat--hate it and air conditioning is my favorite thing also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I would like to trade places with Santa! He's on a tough schedule: toy making, toy inspecting, toy delivering. I'd go nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree on the last two--- Since I can't really trade places with anyone, I wish I could trade places with my 33 year old self. But no, I'd hate coming back. As far as wanting to own something-- I thought about it, and I was surprised to find there is very I'm lacking-- If I were 33 again, I'd have a list as long as your arm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a cute reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah bless, that is a lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a joyful reunion.

    Perhaps you need to move to Antarctica, where you will be perpetually cool enough.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zac Efron
    A West End theatre
    Wasps
    Hot weather

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com