Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, March 26, 2021

WONDERFUL WEEK AND PPF

 This has been an wonderful week.  First my daughter and son-in-law were here.  Next I got my second COVID vaccine. (I did have a bad reaction the second day but it passed in 24 hours). My housekeeper was here and restored everything after my visitors left.  (There is not a day that is better than the day after the house has been cleaned!).  I was able to visit my sister for the first time in 6 months.  I got my teeth cleaned and they feel brand new. Finally I was able to sketch and digitally paint some fun ACEO/ATC for PAINT PARTY FRIDAY week two of year 11 started by Eva and Kristin.


 

Common Indian Bird by EAGHL

Blue Ice Mountains by EAGHL

Daffodils by EAGHL

14 comments:

  1. Love the daffodils and glad you are finished with the shots and can see family without worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty paintings and it looks like you've had a really great week. Good for you.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice week for sure. Love the art. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fun art and hooray for getting the vaccine finished up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your art is fantastic and I have to say your previous post was so funny and so creepy all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did have a wonderful (and creative) week. Here's to many, many more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, nice to have a clean house, but I don't have a cleaning woman. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so envy you for your housekeeper. I had a housekeeper once, best feeling ever.
    Loved the bird--my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. An excellent week, and beautiful art. A good housekeeper makes you feel like you've accomplished so much, all the stuff you wanted to do got done and the house got cleaned!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your paintings. Good to know you've had your second dose and recovered. It's nice to see family again after so long.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our second dose comes this coming Wednesday--- I need to remind Laura that a reaction is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I’m so glad you were finally able to see your sister. Lots of love being shared that day I’m sure.
    I get my first inj. next week- I want it but still a bit iffy, not sure if they’ve done enough research/trials etc.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds and looks like you have a great week! I can't wait to get my teeth cleaned. I was thinking how yellow they look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That all sounds very good and I am happy that you have the vaccination and that you can see your sister after the long time!
    These are beautiful painted pictures of you
    Happy PPF and weekend, Elke

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com