Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, February 21, 2021

SUNDAY SELECTIONS

For my Sunday Selections

 I have been working on the AYALA ART 29 FACES for February, 2021.  I post them on my art page byEAGHL but decided to show the first 18 here too.  I am taking a break before finishing the final 11. This February I have been drawing famous FEMALE country singers on ACEO/ATC cards.  

 

First Row: Mother Maybelle Carter, Jessi Colter, June Carter Cash, Kitty Wells, Emmylou Harris, Linda Jones ; Second Row: Loretta Lynn, Crystal Gale, Reba Mcentire, Alison Kraus, Shania Twain, Martina McBride; Third Row: Dolly Parton, Patsy Cline, Tammy Wynette, Brenda Lee, Dottie West, Carrie Underwood


Is there a favorite country/western female singer you would like for me to try in the final 11?

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I wish it was skill. I just sketch around and hope something decent turns out.

      Delete
  2. This is awesome! You have every female country and western singer I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kay. I take this challenge twice a year. Once in February and once in September. I pick a theme every time and trying these country/western singers has been a tough one.

      Delete
  3. You all ready did my favorite with Dolly. She is the best as a person and as a performer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti. Dolly and Reba are my two favorites.

      Delete
  4. What a neat challenge for those who can draw! You seem to have captured most of the names i know from country already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mimi. I am having a bit of trouble deciding on the next 11 because I don't know a lot of the newer female country singers.

      Delete
  5. Annie I just googled those cards you use.......they are tiny. 2.5 x 3.5 inches!
    However do you manage to get ‘all of that’ onto so ‘little of that’ ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct Cathy. They have to be that size in order to call them ATCs.

      Delete
  6. And your drawings have been great, Annie...thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lee. I will forge ahead for the final 11.

      Delete
  7. Trisha Yearwood please and maybe Faith Hill too? I recognised Reba McEntire there, but the others are just heads to me. Well drawn heads of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Trisha and Faith are great suggestions. I shall try them in my final 11.

      Delete
  8. My goodness you are so clever. Wish I could draw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Winifred. I am guessing you can draw.

      Delete
  9. Ohhhh these are AMAZING!!!! Well done indeed.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com