Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, February 28, 2021

SUNDAY SELECTION CRAZY DREAM

 This was my crazy illustrated dream from 2015.  Came across it this morning and laughed and laughed.

Last night I was on a Chess board and the hand of God was lightly touching my head. I would move slowly across the board as the game progressed. Then suddenly I would begin to spin and hop and fall and twirl and I would hear loud laughter over my head. Then I would be back in my place and the game would proceed. In this dream and in real life our Creator finds it entertaining and humorous to mess with me.

15 comments:

  1. Nice to find the old dream art. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever tried to write down a dream in the night to remember it only to awaken and not be able to read what you wrote?

      Delete
  2. Interesting dream and artwork. Somehow i think the messing with doesn't come from above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would classify that dream as a nightmare... Love your illustration of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess it could have been a nightmare.

      Delete
  4. You captured the image for us nicely. However, that would have scared me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny how everyone thinks it was mean or scary.

      Delete
  5. I'm glad He keeps your spirits up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your creator also takes joy in your crazy dancing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is kind of like Elaine's on the Seinfeld show. LOL

      Delete
  7. That's seems a very weird dream to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is some dream! Sure makes mine look pretty pedestrian.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com