Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, February 07, 2021

CHANNELING RON

My girl Slim has been annoying me.  She gets in front of me and comes to a stop.  Next she proceeds slowly and I follow her on my chosen path.  I thought it was because she is old (15 years old) but it finally dawned on me, it is because I am old.  Ron would always tell me  to slow down or I would hurt myself.  Now I am moving too fast through the house and tripping a lot.  I believe Slim is channeling Ron to remind me to slow down. It is working. She started doing this about the time I fell out of the attic!




 

21 comments:

  1. Wow. Dogs are angels in fur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's very sweet and very smart! My dogs are doing that too lately and I know I need to slow down a little! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always done everything in a rush and now I am paying close attention to what slim is telling me.

      Delete
  3. Dogs always know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for her. I wish Moppet would follow suit. She plops down in my path and refuses to move - forcing me to step over her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just be careful that you don't trip on her.

      Delete
    2. I always try to be careful.

      Delete
  5. Wise Slim. Pay attention to what she is telling you. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slim certainly know what she is doing. YOU FELL OUT OF THE ATTIC??? Good gosh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did I fell out of my attic. I don't go up there anymore.

      Delete
  7. Makes perfect sense to me and take heed or stay out of the attic,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do stay completely out of the attic.

      Delete
  8. She is definitely on a mission. And what is with the attic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely a crazy day when I fell out of the attic. I was stupid.

      Delete
  9. What a wonderful friend and helper you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Slim, for looking after our Granny Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is giving you good guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My balance isn't what it once was, and I am a zillion times more careful than I once was. Slim is an excellent companion.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com