Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, December 02, 2020

WORDS FOR WEDNESDAY 12-02-2020

 

Alias, garden, rivers, enjoy, little, you

and/or

Unusual, life, walls, serenity, mapped, madness

 

        

WORLD PLAGUE by Granny Annie

    She packed the passports in her go-bag. They were perfect and she owed Wallace a lot of money for making them. Her alias was going to be easy to pass off as her own name. Sandra (now Janice) was ready to begin her mission. She made it through TSA and customs without a hitch, mentally thanking Wallace all the way as her fake ID worked beautifully.

    A lush garden surrounded the estate and shielded Sandra from the swimming pool. Water fed the pool from the rivers above the mansion. While it was a lovely site, the guests did not seem to enjoy the forced pool play. The young girls were not all teenagers. Some were very little. This was disturbing to Sandra. While she was caught staring at this site of her mission, she did not hear the rustle in the bushes.

            “Who are you?” a loud voice demanded.

    “Oh, excuse me sir” Sandra replied. “You will find this unusual but I was out walking and simply stepped inside this garden to hide so I could pee. I will be on my way now.”

    “Not on your life!” his voice boomed. He produced a gun and pointed it at her as he directed her to the house. It was well hidden behind the walls and her abduction could not be observed from the road outside. They walked through sliding glass doors and she was led to a large man seated in a leather recliner. The guard handed the man her ID. “Well Janice Wilson, it appears you have wandered into the wrong garden to pee.”


    “I am so sorry sir.” Sandra replied with a look of innocence and serenity on her face. “If I have seen something I shouldn't have, I promise I will leave and not tell anyone.” “You won't tell anyone, that is for sure, but you also will not leave “ the fat man responded. “With your looks and cute figure” he went on, “you will made a fine addition to our group. You did see all the lovely girls outside didn't you Janice? Well now you are one of them. You will be sold into slavery, just like the rest. Many of our clients appreciate a little older gal.”

    Sandra had not checked in as agreed and Wallace had mapped her location on the GPS. The conversation about selling the women into slavery was recorded as evidence and the SWAT was ready to enter the estate and put and end to this horrible madness.



16 comments:

  1. What a brilliant (and very different) use of the prompts. I am so glad that Sandra/Janice came prepared and that this cruelty will stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can tell what kind of movies I've been watching.

      Delete
  2. Did not see that coming and so happy for the good ending. Had me worried for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a real thing happening in our world and it really really concerns me.

      Delete
  3. Great story and I am glad to see those reprobates got their comeuppance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice comment. I enjoyed your story also.

      Delete
  4. Hooray for infiltration and capture! And all the girls that got to go home again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worry so about young women held in bondage throughout the world.

      Delete
  5. I was thinking Sandra is going to get killed or something. But a happy ending, yay! I love happy endings.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lissa. I loved your story too.

      Delete
  6. How i would love for such undercover operations to be able to put all such out of business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly believe there are such undercover operations helping young women escape these trials and tribulations.

      Delete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com