Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Thursday, December 24, 2020

ANOTHER EARLY CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION

 My daughter and son-in-law arrived yesterday with a delicious lunch, fabulous dessert and thrilling gifts. The lunch casserole was my mother's recipe for chicken casserole and the dessert was a recipe of mine for chocolate wafer covered wagon. And yes, I got a gift of my daughter's quilling which I had wished for.

 

What can be in this giant box?

So heavy Kit had to carry it in.

I named my new coffee maker Cupper.


This Gnome I named Tink Quill. Chelle made this!! 

Daughter and Mommy

 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very, very happy Christmas to you and yours. Tink Quill is beautiful. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a Gonk to me! Lol!
    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Quilled Gnome :) and hooray for a new coffee maker.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas--- and stay safe!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! Wishing you a blessed and beautiful Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com