Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

WORDS FOR WEDNESDAY

Elephant's Child has supplied the challenging Words For Wednesday for May.  I am still bogged down but hope to participate before the week is over.  Hope you who have the time will participate.  Here are the words:

This week's prompts are:


  1. abacus
  2. bookshelf
  3. cursory
  4. delicate
  5. eclipse
  6. finery

And/or

  1. gigantic
  2. healthy
  3. innocuous
  4. jaundiced
  5. kitchen
  6. linger

7 comments:

  1. Happy Writing to you and the gang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the well wishes. I did post a story today.

      Delete
  2. Thank you.
    I hope you can dig yourself out of that bog. Soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E.C., I did manage a story today...well half a story:-)

      Delete
  3. An interesting list this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. River, our friend E.C. did give us some challenging words didn't she:-)

      Delete
  4. Wish I was that talented so I could continue the story!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com