Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Saturday, December 01, 2012

SOAPBOX

It is time to get off my soapbox and get back to information of interest to all.

Everyone carries their own share of burdens. Not everyone will share theirs with the world like I do. I have often noted that I will even tell the postal carrier my troubles if they will hold still long enough.

Today my thoughts and prayers are for those who suffer in silence yet carry tremendous trials and tribulations. We must keep looking for a positive light as we all climb this steep medical mountain together loaded down with bags of heavy emotions.

Thank you for you cares and concerns and awesome prayer.  My email link is in the "About Me" section for any interest in our health matters or to share your own issues.  

Be sure and look for the Question Of The Week on Monday:)

(Comments are closed for this post.)