Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Saturday, February 25, 2012

# 8 HAVING AN AFFAIR

This is post number 8 in the marathon.

My sister, speaking about her husband, says to me, "Oh, he's been having an affair with Marie for years.  If I take a trip without him he tells me not to worry because Marie will take care of him while I am away."

Let me now report that my husband is also having an affair with Marie...and not to shock you, so am I.

If you have not tried the delicious meals and desserts by Marie Callender you are missing a whole new lifestyle.  This is not a paid advertisement, simply a personal testimonial.  I'm looking at a fresh baked peach cobbler cooling on the counter right now. YUM!  

10 comments:

  1. I've been having an affair with Marie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie (BIZ) -- Well I was pretty sure we weren't the only ones. Do you share with Annie, Della and Suzzie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen Marie in here before! I do have dinner with Mam Celeste sometimes tho- N The Prince visites often! (Spagetti)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snaggle Tooth -- Once you try Marie you will let Mama Celeste and The Prince run off together and keep Marie with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie used to be a fav or mine but now that I can have no salt or sugar, we had to break up..
    I know she misses me terribly-well ok not me but my money:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sonny -- Oh dear, you mean there us sugar and salt in her food? Yikes! I'm not supposed to have those either. Think I'll keep enjoying until she comes out with a second line of salt/sugar free products. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Throw on some Blue Bell and you've got a PARTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is hitting waaaay too close to home for me.
    If anyone asks I wasn't here.
    Marie who?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marie really gets around. How does she do it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debbie -- Oh yes, you gotta put some ice cream on that peach cobbler for sure. By the way, no one can walk a mile in my shoes because my roots are in Arkansas and it is rare that I have shoes on.

    Cliff -- Somehow we know that about you.

    Charlotte -- Marie is a shameless hussy. LOL Whoa...that is one fierce looking rooster you've got chasing you. We had to take our mean rooster, Boss Hog, to that great rooster barn in the sky. He was not only mean to me, he chased the grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com