Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

#20 THE REAL ARTIST

This is post is number 20 in the marathon.

 My daughter is a fantastic artist in every medium.  She can do anything in the visual arts field and this was a church project she took on in 2005.  I love this cross that she designed and built for a special prayer nook in their Missouri church, incorporating terracotta pot pieces signed and decorated from many if not all of the church members.








11 comments:

  1. Did anyone know that I was leaving comments on each of your comments on my posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous cross. Your daughter is very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie -- All you need to do is mention a project to her and she is off and running.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm project challenged so this impresses me.
    It may not be 'challenged' so much as 'lazy.'

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very nice! My sister and her friends made a cross on the beach during a retreat. Poured resin or something like that and they put shells and the like in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cliff -- Any man with tractors cannot be project challenged.

    Lynn -- The retreat cross on the beach sounds like an excellent idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really a neat thing for the church and the people there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I notice your comments on comments. And as I stated earlier I enjoy them. The cross is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cpncept for mosaic art-
    Of course you're descendents have talent...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Changes in the wind -- The church was really proud of the prayer nook and even though my daughter has moved from there, they always mention it when they see her.

    Debbie -- Glad you noticed the comment comments:)

    Snaggle Tooth -- My daughter gets her talent from my mother and not from me. Typos never count on blog comments.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com