Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, February 26, 2012

# 11 AIN'T THEY SWEET

This is post number 11 in the marathon.

 I guess it is only fair to show an update on the kids.  First of all, they are both boys. (Ouch, ouch, ouch for the upcoming banding!) Ashenhurst is the blonde guy to the left and Ashley is the pure white baby.  Ashley is an okay name for a guy.  After all, we loved Ashley Wilkes in GONE WITH THE WIND.


They are beginning to frolic a bit and hopefully I can get a nice video clip soon to share with you.

7 comments:

  1. Changes in the wind -- The mother Polly favors Ashley and I'm starting to worry about Ashenhurst. We have to keep a close eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that as "upcoming banging". Seriously I must get my mind out of the gutter.

    Very cute shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think naming me Ashley would just have served to make me tough.
    OR, I might be living alone and have 40 cats in my house. (as opposed to none)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LL Cool Joe -- Well, after the "banding" there will be no "banging". It is understandable that you were confused since you have no brain and all.

    Cliff -- Ashley is better than Sue.. right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sure are cute n pretty too!
    I've never heard of neutering called banding-

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com