Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, September 12, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS...

Bonnie, you may post this logo on your blog because you are the................







Okay Bonnie, you are the winner of "Color Me.......Who?". Monica (picture above) of Black Olives On My Fingertips was my subject for the coloring page. CONGRATULATIONS!

Your prize is a choice of either two double nylon net scrubbies crocheted by me or one coloring page caricature of yourself. Email me what you would like.
Thank you Monica for allowing me to use this coloring page of you. You are a good sport always!

Scarlet, maybe next time:-) Thanks for trying.








1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh! I actually won something. I am so excited. Thanks so much. I'm just sorry I didn't have more competition. I will email you later with my choice. Thanks, again. It was a great way for me to check out some new blogs.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com