Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

MARKERINGS

My art pieces are done with marker pens. Once in a while the media will be mixed with watercolors. Regardless they are not really "paintings" so I call them Markerings. I think Jessi suggested that.

Either people like my markerings a lot or they simply don't get them. I'm not real sure that I "get them" but I certainly enjoy the peace each project gives me.

Little by little I will share some of these on my blog. Not the nudes.....well, except for the one today. It is called Naked BoBo. Karen owns this one so I hope she doesn't mind my sharing.

Eaghl (pronounced eagle) Markerings

1 comment:

  1. I'll share my daughter's paintings with you or on my blog sometime. There's some similarities in your styles. My daughter has a series of Hollywood paintings she did that just make me smile every time I look at them. Your work does the same thing to me.
    My daughter did a painting of me about five years ago that I will cherish forever. She hasn't painted in the past few years. She is focusing on filmmaking and photography. Since I can't draw worth beans, I marvel at the talent of those who can.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com