Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, July 15, 2007

POCKETS

Tell me, is there a woman alive who can live without pockets? I have one pair of capri pants without pockets. Saturday they were all I could find to put on. It was a miserable day. You absolutely cannot follow around a pack of grandchildren without pockets. You are picking up every second and where do you put the small hair clips, discarded socks, bits of paper, donut and cookie crumbs and candy wrappers?

Suddenly I remember my mother and her constant search for clothes with pockets. I thought she was crazy to always demand pockets. Now I know that my white capri pants were actually designed for a teenager and I bought them by mistake.

1 comment:

  1. I can't say that being without pockets is hitonious, but it is NEARLY hitonious. :-)

    Forgetting to put on pants at all...

    THAT'S hitonious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com