Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, May 11, 2007

MORE ABOUT GRANDDAUGHTERS

Tandy was driving home from Beth's final elementary school chorus prouduction. He called me to tell about it and I swear he was about to cry. This is his youngest of three and so this was not only her last grade school performance, it was his last to attend.

My son is so proud of his kids and loves them to pieces. Their growing up really hit him hard last night to see this eleven-year-old going on twenty as she officially leaves baby-world, so to speak.

However, speaking as the youngest-of-three (Y.O.T.) of our family, I can assure him that Beth will always be his baby girl. LOL

1 comment:

  1. everyone tells me that they grow so quickly...I want it to go slowly!! Not the labor, but the growing :-)

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com