Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, April 27, 2007

MAMA SOCCERBALL


Four little kittens, three tails and no mittens. LOL Today I was checking for eggs in the barn and found this surprise -- Soccerball has four babies. Three have tails and only one is tail-less like their Mama. Three are colored gray and white like Soccerball and one looks just like the old stray Tom we thought was gone. Well, maybe gone, but not forgotten now. I have been wondering what Soccerball has been trying to tell me the past few days and now I know. She was saying come look at my children. When I finally found them today, Soccerball watched me brag about them then she went off to have lunch, quite proud of the praise.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. aren't those the sweetest things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to have them by my side continuously!! I am SUCH a sucker for kittens!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com