Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Thursday, April 12, 2007

HEY MISTER........

Everywhere we go some woman approaches my husband with, "Hey Mister, could you help me with.......this.........that.........the other". And, yes, he helps these women.

Just what is this all about? If I ask for his help I am told not to whine.

Today a lady at the gas station asked him to help her get her gas cap open. The other day a lady at Wal-Mart asked him to reach a top shelf for her. I am not exaggerating when I say it happens all the time.

I have rarely, if ever, stopped a strange man and ask for help. However, if I am to receive assistance out in the world, I guess I'll just have to watch for kindly gentlemen like my husband and learn to say "Hey Mister......"

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! Do it in his presence and then flirt with the guy and see what he says then!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I'm pretty proud that my husband is eager to help others. It's just another of the reasons I love him so much:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey mister! I wonder why? I only get people asking me to get things off the top shelf and thats iT

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com