Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Thursday, February 08, 2007

eBay, eBay, where-for-art-thou eBay?

It has almost been a full year since I sold on eBay. I have continued to buy, buy, buy, but no selling since we moved from Kansas. I've got the eBay itch and I watch Monica and all her wonderful auction items and get so jealous.

My flea market booth has not gone well. I have paid my booth rental every month, but that's about it. Now the manager of the location tells me we all have to move out because the building is being sold.

I've got a better booth lined up and it is closer to home, plus it has more traffic so hopefully I will do better when I move. Still, eBay is the way to sell. If I just didnt' have to store all the packing material. Anyway, if the new flea market booth does not go well, I'm going back to eBay.

1 comment:

  1. I wish they had a place I could put my stuff in, in a booth!!!!! I hate packing stuff!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com