Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Saturday, November 11, 2006

VETERAN'S DAY

Steps for preparing for 08 elections:

1. Lock evangelicals inside their churches
2. Lock actors inside their studios
3. Quiet the media.............................

Nope

It is Veteran's Day, so I can't go there. All the men and women who served and are serving now in the military would not let me quiet any voices -- even the ones that speak against our Veterans. The job of our military is to maintain our right to freedom which includes free speech. Isn't that just the toughest job you can think of? They get up everyday, getting dressed, go to work and go into harms way ...... for me.

It is their day. Honor a Veteran today. Thank a Veteran today.

THANK YOU ALL!

1 comment:

  1. I always forget that because I am too concerned that it is my Moms Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com