Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Still Chicken Annie

Yes, I still love my chickens and yes, I'm still Chicken Annie. I have been busy with Slim but she blends with the chicken venture and does not replace my chicken-children. She is their friend and protector and assists me in keeping them on the farm when they free range and helps put them up at night. I know she can count to 23 because she knows when all the chickens are not in.

Tonight Slim is among her fowl friends wearing her new dog tag. She seems to be flaunting this new piece of jewelry. Perhaps I'll have to invest in tiny collars and chicken tags.

1 comment:

  1. It wouldn't surprise me if you had them all tagged with the microchip implant! :) Love you! see you tonight

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com