Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

LET'S GO WITH JOE

I've finally had it. I want to do something. I am going to change my political party registration to Independent. It is well past time. I do not agree totally with Republicans and I do not agree totally with Democrats and both parties make me terribly angry with some of their zealous unbending views. I have never voted a straight party ticket but always have voted for the candidate of my choice decided by the mind of my own and not molded by a biased media. I have maintained my party registration for 49 years regardless of my political leanings. That is over. It only makes sense for me to become an Independent. This decision is my way of showing dissatisfaction with the current Democrat and Republican party leadership. This is my way of showing that I have a mind and can make my decisions without their spin and spin and spin and spin. Spinning can make a person so dizzy that they vomit.

1 comment:

  1. in california you can choose not to be affiliated with any party...that's what i do...or will do when i get around to it. but we have open primaries, so it doesn't matter i suppose. it's a nice alternative....

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com