Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, June 25, 2006

IAN'S BLOG ENTRY

Dear, Granie Annie

Coming to visit you is one of my favorite things to do this summer. I do not know if this will be considered the summer vacation, knowing we stayed only four days. I hope my sister is helping you and doesn’t become a problem. This was one of the most memorable visits out of all the rest because, of the new town, place and animals. I hope grandpa’s eye surjury goes well and doesn’t become blind. If we had to choose a summer vacation, visiting all of you in the country would have my vote.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ian for such kind words. You moved this old granny to tears. Grandpa and I agree that you are an excellent writer. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com