Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

DILLON’S BLOG ENTRY

Welcome all to Granny Anny’s blog. I’m here visiting her new home until Monday! I know most of you are thinking “Wow, that is a LOOOOOOONG time. Well you can believe that it won’t be longer to anyone but me. Now I know you’re all thinking (or shouting), “HEY, THAT IS NOT NICE!!!!”. But believe me, eleven days (I got here on Thursday) of early wakeups, and long mornings of work would seem reeeeeeeeaaallllly long to you too. In fact, I just got in from one of those long mornings of work, and it feels like somebody dunked my socks in water. Water that smells like popcorn. Sweaty popcorn. Now I know all of you are screaming, “WHOA, TMI (too much information) TMI !!!!!!!!!!” and I am sorry to say that you are very right. Well it’s about time for me to wrap it up now. I know half of you are running around the room in tiny circles shouting “NO DON’T GO, WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT YOU?!?!?!?!?”. But sadly, the other half is jumping up and down shouting “HE’S LEAVING, HE’S LEAVING, YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Please don’t cry, I know it’s hard. Okay that’s it, you group of blubbering weirdos are too much for me. I’m leaving. (But seriously, BLOGGERS RULE, but please, get a tissue)

1 comment:

  1. dillon is almost as much of a smart ass as his aunt jessi.... almost :)

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com