Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

ARE WE EVER GOING TO MOVE?

Okay, okay, I know you wonder if we have really found a new home and are going to move. We are beginning to wonder the same thing. The realtor and the banker continue to assure us that all will be well. They simply cannot find a structural engineer to examine and certify the foundation on the house.

We put the first contract on this place Feburay 3. The seller had concerns and we had to initiate a second contract on February 10. Credit was approved but we cannot get committment letter until the inspections have gone through.

I have watched two blogger friends find houses after we found ours. One was buying, one was renting. The one who bought has completely moved in the new home and the renter is already in the process of her move.

We weren't in a hurry when we found this house but now we're spending each day holding still. We cannot move forward with anything until we know which direction the wind in going to blow.

Drip, drip, drip -- I'm counting faucet drops and they are getting louder and LOUDER!

1 comment:

  1. I still have tons to move and so far Im doing most of it on my own, its my own fault, I brought all this stuff up here in this tiny apartment

    YOu will move soon!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com